Very Positive Experience with 1-800-Petmeds

It's not very common that I remember to review a company when I have had a positive experience, which is why I'm just now stumbling onto this site in support of an experience I had with 1-800-Petmeds back in September of 2013. Their customer service is TOP NOTCH, a trait that's very uncommon these days. I would put them up there with Amazon and Zappos (two online stores that I frequent a little too much). Every 1-800 associate I came in contact with went about and beyond to ensure my satisfaction. I will continue to patronize 1-800 as long as they have this stellar customer service. Kudos!! Sincerely, Bella's Mom
ID
Loss

Hasnt been working

i just purchased frontline plus for my 3 cats from pet meds. i applied it april 30th and it is now may 15th and im still finding fleas and ticks. i purchased some last summer from our local pet store and the same thing happened and i thought it was just a fluke but now im realizing its not working!!!! i want to know what the problem is and what is going to be done. i dont have extra monies to be throwing away for no reason. we are continually finding them on our body also not just on our cats!

That really sounds like more of an issue with the manufacturer than with the seller.

We're sorry to hear about your experience with Frontline Plus for your cats. Fleas that you are seeing now began as flea eggs that have been in the environment before you applied the flea control product.

It may take more than one monthly treatment to completely break the flea life cycle. Additionally, keep in mind that only about 5% of the flea life cycle is spent as an adult flea actually on your cat. For effective flea control you must treat the flea eggs, larvae and pupae in the environment with a room spray or fogger.

However, we do have a 100% Happy Guarantee and would be happy to issue you a refund.

~ Abby, PetMeds Pro

@Markanthony

i agree having fleas in both fl and pa

you have to treat the animal and the house and sometimes the yard i am a pet owner and know what a problem they can be

View more comments (2)
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article